Precision engineered from high strength multi-stage corrosion prevention treated aluminium, the new Northcore™ quality EVA foam coated surfboard racks should last a lifetime. The Northcore quad rack can be wall mounted (fixings are included) either vertically for horizontal board storage or display or horizontally wall mounted to store and stand boards vertically.
The rack is flat packed and takes seconds to construct. The horizontal arms click into place onto the wall mounting sections, which like wise can be removed to create more space if the rack isn’t being used or for storage and transportation if the rack is removed from the wall.
The quad rack will hold any surfboard including longboards (it is not designed for SUPs). Slide in your stick and it is safe and ready for your next surf.
- High strength aluminium construction
- Multi Stage corrosion prevention treated
- Flat packed with removable arms
- Padded with EVA foam
- Supplied in 10 parts and includes wall fixing bolts
- Storage for any x 4 surfboards/longboards (not SUP)
- Rack arm length 47cm, wall plate/mount 78cm, storage depth between rack arms 17.5cm
- The quad rack loading capacity is 45KG
* Important: The load capacity is the limit for the actual rack when correctly mounted to a solid masonry wall. Combined wall mount and rack capacities will vary depending on correct fitting and wall type/material.