Slice surfboard fins launched in 2011 with a goal to become one of the worlds leading fins companies. They offer leading designs, performance templates, quality materials all produced using the latest manufacturing technology. The first release from Slice are the top of the range FCS compatible Ultra Light Hex Core fins (Three fin set).
The Slice S7 fin is based upon the FCS M7 series. The construction is a resin transfer moulded product made using only the best resins and fibre glass cloth, with an 8mm internal Hex Core construction for maximum weight reduction and incredible strength.
The S7 is a great fin for heavier surfers and for fun boards. Comes with a Free carry case and fin key.
- SIZE S7 - BASE: 114.36mm HEIGHT: 120.66mm RAKE: 63.1 degrees
- Produced using top of the range resins and fibre glass cloth
- Hex core for incredible strength with minimal weight
- Resin Transfer moulding
- All Foils computer Designed
- Comes with FREE reusable storage case
- FREE fin key
- Comes as three fin set for thruster surfboards.