The Stormrider Surf Guide Central America and the Caribbean takes a journey through the wave-rich deserts, jungles and tropical islands sandwiched between North and South America. This region hosts some of the most fun and funky surf spots around, breaking in bath-warm water, immersed in a kaleidoscope of cultures and backdrops.
Beautifully presented maps, photos and up-to-date, reliable surf information make this Stormrider Surf Guide a must have item for any trip to Central America and the Caribbean
The Stormrider Surf Guide Central America and the Caribbean:
- Full colour
- Foreward by Steve Fitzpatrick
- Pages: 116
- Size: 280mm (w) x 220mm (h) x 10mm (d)
- Illustrations: More than 200 colour photos
- Soft back, coffee table style book
- Book weighs 528g
- Superb design and an ideal gift.
Only available to customers in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy and South Africa